Roll-out Easy to use Dynamic Reports across
the Intranet/Internet without spending a Fortune!
|Contenlo Quest delivers rapid Return On
Investment by devolving access to reporting to the whole
organisation providing 'just in time' reports when and where
You have many users who need access to information, but are in
remote offices, and/or users who don’t know how to use the
corporate applications or aren’t authorised to. You want to make
information available on demand, so that information can be acted
- Has cost of training/licensing issues put you off enterprise
- Would universal point and click reporting be useful for your
- Are head office staff taking calls from other departments
asking for information or clarification of paper reports?
- Do you have information tied up in legacy systems which you’d
like to make available but training or emulation costs prevent
Quest is used to make easy to use ‘point and click reports’
available to anyone in the organisation with a web browser. The
reports give instant summary information and allow unlimited
drill-downs on any information of interest. For example a manager
wants to see how she is doing against budget- she goes to myQuest1
chooses the budget report from her list of reports. Two
departments are doing well but one is behind budget she clicks on
the number to get the sales breakdown for the month - she
remembers a large sale for that department - there is no mention
of it - she clicks on the sales by customer all departments report
and there is the sale booked to another department! The mistake is
soon rectified and crucially before the month-end reports come out
so no one had any explaining to do at the monthly progress
meeting. Another example would be allowing customers to view
statements via Quest.
At a government organisation Quest allowed regional offices to
quickly access information from a proprietary system which they
had been unable to access since a network upgrade. It also helped
highlight uncollected rents within their property portfolio
leading to rapid payback. The value proposition for Quest
reporting is basically;
- Access to reports whenever and wherever the users want better
and timelier information helping them perform more effectively.
- No training overhead as reports easy to use.
- Time freed up from reporting can be used for more productive
- Opportunity to save on report printing and distribution costs
by using Quest browser or email reports.
- Integrate and Consolidate multiple data sources onto one
browser page or spreadsheet.